The Alterra Foundation takes a collaborative approach to exploring, researching and supporting practical initiatives towards a human-centered economy.
The primary interests of the Alterra Foundation are:
– a values-based, practical orientation to the economy and social sciences
– innovations in the civic sector that encourage social entrepreneurs
– arts engagement fostering creativity and social development
– sustainable, ecological/bio-dynamic agriculture and food practices
– medicine and therapies that reach to real causes and not merely symptoms
– an education that fosters freedom and individual thinking in the whole human being
Funding and Finances:
The Alterra Foundation is dependant on gifts and donations to undertake its projects and activities. Your support is greatly appreciated!